Daily Recap — November 13

The Trump news cycle is something else, eh?

.

.

.

ELECTION UPDATE

 

The perpetual vote-count sponsored by the corrupt Democrat party continues apace, as new court rulings were issued and new veins popped from sane Americans’ heads.

Let’s cover the latest.


.

GEORGIA:

.

One of Barry Obama’s activist judges found that Gwinnett County violated the Civil Rights Act in its handling of absentee ballots during last week’s midterm elections, which will most definitely delay the overall vote tally in the state’s tight gubernatorial race.

U.S. District Judge Leigh Martin May wrote in a long-winded 17-page order that the county was found to be acting in violation of the Civil Rights Act with its rejection of absentee ballots solely on the basis of an omitted or incorrect birth year.

Here’s an idea. IF SOMEONE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT YEAR THEY WERE BORN, MAYBE THEY SHOULDN’T BE VOTING FOR GOVERNOR. THEY SHOULDN’T EVEN BE VOTING ON DINNER.

 

This nonsense comes a day after a different federal judge ordered state election officials to preserve and count provisional ballots filed for the governor’s race. That judge also ruled that Georgia election officials cannot certify the election until Friday at 5 p.m.

May’s order said Gwinnett County is hereby “enjoined from rejecting absentee ballots containing an error or omission relating to the absentee voter’s year of birth” and has been ordered to count such ballots in this year’s midterm elections.

I suppose if there’s any good news, it’s that May noted that the relief granted by the order finds the “narrow set of ballots” should be counted. It won’t affect the overall count a great deal.

The ruling also will affect vote tallies in the House race for Georgia’s 7th Congressional District, which is still too close to call. Rep. Rob Woodall (R) is defending his seat against Democratic challenger Carolyn Bourdeaux.

Reminder: Even if every single outstanding vote is put into the Abrams column, she still won’t have enough to force a runoff. This election was over last Tuesday night and nothing has changed. Now it’s just a matter of lawyers dragging things out, hoping to nickel and dime the process until Kemp gets below the 50% +1 to for the runoff.

It’s not happening.

.


 

Florida:

.

Another moonbat circuit judge, this one in Leon County, has issued an order extending the deadline for recounts in Palm Beach County to Nov. 20, about five days after the original 3 p.m. Thursday deadline. Judge Karen Gievers issued her order Tuesday after concluding that Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher could not possibly meet state recount deadlines with just eight vote counting machines.

The order would include extending the recounting of votes in the Senate race between Bill Nelson and Rick Scott, the governor’s race between Ron DeSantis and socialist thief Andrew Gillum, the race for state agriculture commissioner between Dim Nikki Fried and Republican Matt Caldwell, and the race for state House District 89 between Dim Jim Bonfiglio and Republican Mike Caruso.

The extension comes out of a lawsuit filed by Bonfiglio, who is losing to Caruso by only 37 votes. Bonfiglio says that he was in a conference call with Judge Gievers around 1 p.m. today during a case management conference concerning the lawsuit he filed to extend the deadline to allow time for a recount in his race.

Basically, Bonfiglio asked the judge to extend all the races or put his race first since his race would require less time to recount. The judge decided to extend all the races.

~~~~~~~~PREPARE FOR THE PLOT TWIST~~~~~~~~

But before Judge Karen Gievers could issue the order in writing, attorneys for Secretary of State Ken Detzner filed a notice to move the case to federal court, meaning she no longer had jurisdiction. HA! Detzner’s attorney’s motion was filed at 2:37 p.m, a full two hours before Gievers could issue her order. These folks are on top of things!

“She was writing the order when the removal petition was filed. Since the order was not put in writing, it was not effective,” Bonfiglio said.

What a shame.

Since Bonfiglio is arguing his Fifth and 14th Amendments were violated, Detzner’s attorneys were able to get the case moved to federal court. 

Lawyers, man. Everyone hates them until they need one. 

U.S. District Judge Mark Walker has ordered attorneys for Detzler to now submit their briefs on why an extension should not be granted by 5 p.m. Wednesday.

When that ruling is issued, I’ll be sure to let you know.

In the meantime, just remember that no recount has ever come close to flipping the number of votes Nelson and Gillum would need to flip their respective races, and we have a lot of eyes on the ground now ensuring that this doesn’t become the first.

We’ll be okay. But it’s gonna be really annoying in the meantime.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

IF MAMA AIN’T HAPPY, AIN’T NOBODY HAPPY

.

.

The First Lady’s office has released a less-than-happy statement about the top deputy to national security adviser John Bolton, saying Mira Ricardel “no longer deserves the honor” of serving the White House.

Ouch.

“It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House,” Melania’s communication director Stephanie Grisham said in a statement directed toward Ricardel.

Apparently, she went to PDT to request (read: demand) that Ricardel be ousted from her position, and The Donald will almost certainly oblige.

According to reports, Melania’s staff clashed with Ricardel during a trip to Africa last month over friggin plane seating of all things. Ricardel also denied requests from Melania’s staff to use National Security Council (NSC) resources, according to the Wall Street Journal, who claims to cite sources close to the matter.  The staff also reportedly told PDT that they suspect Ricardel has been leaking unflattering stories about Melania and her team.

What a tangled web.

Ricardel — one of Bolton’s first senior-level hires after he became head of the NSC in April — has also gone at it with Mad Dog Mattis and his staff over Pentagon appointments and policy coordination, according to those same sources.

For his part, Mattis wants no part of this drama.

“I don’t comment on other people’s staffing issues,” he told reporters at the Pentagon.

Always straight to the point. Gotta love the guy.


.

Ricardel isn’t some Janie-come-lately to Trump world. Prior to the 2016 election, she was named head of Pentagon appointments on Trump’s transition team. At the time, she reportedly stopped Mad Dog from hiring certain officials over concerns about their party affiliation or their earlier support for Hillary.

I actually agree with her on this point. Stop hiring Hillary flunkies, Mad Dog. 

Ricardel has quite the work load within the NSC, as her primary duties include interagency policy coordination between the council and the State Dept. and Pentagon, among other agencies, on major policy issues including the administration’s cyber strategy, the military’s role in Syria and responding to Iranian aggression.

And I thought I had it bad trying to inventory treadmills today.


.

Should PDT decide that the couch isn’t that comfortable and go ahead and fire Ricardel, Mustache Bolton will have lost another ally. Bolton’s longtime friend Fred Fleitz last month left his role as chief of staff and executive secretary for the NSC after serving only 6 months, or approximately 27 Scaramucci’s. 

So far, Bolton has resisted White House chief of staff Kelly, who has pushed for Bolton to replace Ricardel and has been looking for ways to force her out for weeks, according to the WSJ. Kelly reportedly cited the first lady’s concerns to Bolton two weeks ago. Bolton was apparently unmoved.

Now, the latest RUMINT (rumor intelligence) says that Melania and her staff asked PDT to boot her during the administration’s trip to Paris earlier this week., to which PDT agreed.

Now, I suppose, it’s a mere formality.


.

I can understand Bolton trying to protect his friend in a situation like this, but a man his age should know by now — if Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

Even when Papa is the most powerful man in the world. 

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

MORE INDICTMENTS COMING?

.

.

According to the failing CBS, King Bob Mueller is expected to issue new indictments as part of the PutinGate investigation sometime within the next week. CBS cites multiple sources with knowledge of the probe.

This would jibe with recent statements made by InfoWars personality Jerome Corsi, who on his YouTube show said that negotiations fell apart with Mueller’s team and he expects in the coming days to be charged with making false statements.

“I’m going to be indicted,” Corsi said on his show. “That’s what we were told. Everyone should know that, and I’m anticipating it.”

Corsi is only one of several associates of Roger Stone who have been questioned by Mueller’s angry Democrat investigators regarding connections to Wikileaks.

To refresh you on the narrative: Intel assessments pumped out by political appointees have concluded that Russian agents were the source of hacked material released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign, including some belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. The big question Mueller is (supposedly) trying to get to the bottom of is whether Stone and other associates of PDT had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks’ plans. If they knew about the hacking operation and who was behind it, that would be tantamount to conspiracy against the United States.


.

For his part, Corsi says he has no recollection of ever meeting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

“To the best of my recollection, what I knew in advance about what Julian Assange was going to do in terms of having the Podesta emails, I figured out,” he said.

Corsi said yesterday that he has been cooperating with the Mueller investigation since receiving a subpoena in late August. He said he gave investigators two computers, a cell phone and access to his email accounts and tweets. I’d say that counts as robust cooperation.

But he said talks with investigators recently had “blown up.”

“I fully anticipate that in the next few days, I will be indicted by Mueller,” he said, as he made a pitch for donations to his legal defense fund.”I don’t recall ever meeting Julian Assange or getting information from anyone about what he had including the Podesta emails,” Corsi said Monday, referring to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign manager. “But they have all your emails and phone records … They’re very good at the perjury trap.”

 

Stone, who has also said he expects to be indicted, has denied being a conduit for WikiLeaks, which published thousands of emails stolen from Podesta in the weeks before the election.

Last month, Stone said: “I had no advanced notice of the source or content or the exact timing of the release of the WikiLeaks disclosures.”


.

Meanwhile, acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker is consulting with Department of Justice ethics officials about whether he should recuse himself from overseeing King Bob’s probe. Cos you know, no one can be allowed to conduct oversight on the all-powerful Mueller. The good news is, my intel says the DoJ will be releasing a statement supporting Whitaker and arguing against the notion that his appointment is illegal or improper.

November and December will likely be very busy months for Mueller, following a quiet period during which prosecutors, following DOJ guidelines, avoided taking any actions that could be seen as influencing the outcome of the midterm elections. Those are the guidelines that Leakin’ James Comey broke with his Hillary presser, for those keeping score at home.

.


.

BIG PICTURE:

.

For months, Mueller has been zeroing in on Roger Stone and his associates, which is really telling of the weakness of his case. Stone is a legendary political operative who is certainly not above dirty tricks. He made a living out of them, actually, and no one does them better.

But these days he’s more or less an InfoWars hype man. He makes grandiose statements to get clicks and bring in ad revenue. That’s not to say he should be ignored, as he’s a massive treasure trove of political knowledge. But the point remains….if Mueller is putting all his Russian eggs in the InfoWars basket, he’s really reaching.

As I’ve pointed out many times in the past, Mueller would have to prove that Stone (or Corsi or whomever else) actually knew Russia was hacking the Hillary campaign and assisted them in some way. If they were merely pimping out the emails provided by Assange, sorry Charlie, that’s not illegal. “Collusion” itself isn’t even illegal. Mueller’s team has to have evidence of hacking coordination, which he clearly doesn’t or this case would have escalated a loooooooong time ago.

Instead, he and his witch-hunters have been relegated to looking for any inconsistency or inaccuracy they can possibly find in order to charge Trump associates with process crimes, just as they’ve done with virtually every other member of the Trump orbit.

George Papadopoulous? Process crime. Mike Flynn? Process crime (that many agents didn’t even agree with). The list goes on.

The bottom line here is Mueller and his Democrat operatives (that’s not hyperbole; it’s exactly what they are) will try to nail Stone and the gang on anything they can in an effort to get them to ‘flip’ on Trump, even though they know there’s likely nothing to flip for.

It’s a travesty and should have been shut down long ago.

Dear God, please help Matt Whitaker clean up this mess.

This shouldn’t be happening in America.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.

THIS……IS CNN.

.

.

CNN has filed a friggin lawsuit against the Trump administration for revoking Crazy Jim Acosta’s press credentials.

No, really — they actually did that.

“The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process,” a statement from Fake News CNN reads.

The suit was filed in a Washington, D.C., district court, according to the statement, saying they have asked for “an immediate restraining order requiring the pass be returned” to Acosta.

Listed as defendants in the suit are Trump in addition to White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, Deputy Chief of Staff Bill Shine, Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, and the U.S. Secret Service and its director Randolph Alles and an unnamed Secret Service agent.

I’m having a really hard time typing this with a straight face.


.

Sarah Sanders responded to the suit, saying that Fake News CNN has nearly 50 other pass holders and that “Acosta is no more or less special than any other media outlet or reporter with respect to the First Amendment.”

“We have been advised that CNN has filed a complaint challenging the suspension of Jim Acosta’s hard pass. This is just more grandstanding from CNN, and we will vigorously defend against this lawsuit,” Sanders said.

.

The lawsuit whines that Acosta and FNCNN have been “favorite targets” of the administration, adding that they intend this suit to “ensure that the press remains free to question the government and to report the business of the nation to the American people.”

All you constitutional scholars — take notes. If narcissistic reporters aren’t allowed to hog microphones and overreach for viral YouTube clips every day, THEY’RE THE VICTIMS OF AUTHORITARIAN CENSORSHIP. GOD PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE FASCISTIC HELLSCAPE.
 

The suit even mentions a number of derogatory tweets and comments made by PDT about CNN, noting that Trump retweeted “a video depicting him tackling and punching a man with a CNN logo superimposed on his face, adding the comments ‘#FraudNewsCNN’ and ‘#FNN.'”

lol……It’s so much funnier when read in a legal filing.

Categories Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close